LENS & LASIK want to personally reach out to you regarding Covid-19 and update you with our plans for ongoing provision of services.
LENS & LASIK will be making every effort to protect its staff and clients so that they can keep as safe as possible while still allowing for services to be performed. The WHO has stated that containment measures are having a large, positive impact and therefore, it is important that we all play our part. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during these stressful times, and we are hopeful that business will return to normal soon.
Here are some extra precautions that we are taking to prioritize the health and welfare of everyone involved:
- If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms — fever, dry cough, fatigue or muscle aches — please reschedule and refrain from coming in for your appointment. We will be more than happy to rebook you.
- If you have been travelling out of the province, you must wait two weeks before you come to your appointment. We will be more than happy to reschedule your appointment.
- Please take advantage of our washrooms to wash your hands on arrival at the clinic. Use soap and water to wash your hands thoroughly for 20 seconds.
- Patients will not be permitted to bring one visitor with them
- Patients will be required to wear face-masks (not provided by clinic)
- While we already clean our clinical chairs and surfaces before and after every single patient, we are making extra efforts to clean and disinfect other high traffic areas and touch points frequently (elevator buttons, debit machines, etc.).
- We will create an environment of social distancing by suggesting you maintain the recommended 6 feet distance between other clients. This means that on arrival to the clinic, you may be brought straight to a treatment room if the waiting room already has 2-3 clients waiting. We will also do our best to reduce and stagger the volume of clients.
- Our staff will also continue to use universal precautions which include washing their hands before and after each patient. We will also be wearing masks and gloves.
- If any staff is showing any signs of being sick, they will be asked to stay home. We are continuing to monitor the situation and will respond accordingly. Thank you for your co-operation and understanding. We look forward to continuing to help you seeing your best.
We are continuing to monitor the situation and will respond accordingly. Thank you for your co-operation and understanding. We look forward to continuing to help you seeing your best.